Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance Company: one of the best insurance company in India

Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance Company: one of the best insurance company in India

Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance Company: one of the best insurance company in India




Hey readers, this topic is very interesting

because in this article we're going to discuss one of the best insurance companies in the insurance market. The Name of this company is ABSLIC (Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance Company).





Topics that are discussed in this article.



1. Introduction and History of ABSLIC

2.  Income. 

3. Network Area of ABSLIC.

4. Insurance Category. 




1. Introduction and History of ABSLIC




Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance Company is undertaking of Birla Sun Life Assets Management Company. This company is said to be a joint venture company of Aditya Birla Group of India and Sun Life Insurance group from Canada. This company established on 4th August 2000. 

On the date of 17th January 2001, this company starts doing commenced operations. 

ABSLIC is said to be one of the leading life insurance companies in India. This company provides plenty of insurance schemes to it's customers. The category of insurance policy provided by ABSLIC to its customers. 

At the current time, this company crosses more than 2 million policyholders in it. 

The percentage share of Aditya Birla Group in this company is 51% and the remaining 49% is owned by the Sun Life Finance group. 









2. Income




If we talk about Income then let me clear if you that according to the recent reports Birla Sun Life Insurance Company Generate the total AUM of $ 410,110 million. This will be more in upcoming years. This company also generates annual income from the premium is approx $ 12,617 million. 


3. Network area of ABSLIC




It contains a large area or we can say a networking area. In the current stage, ABSLIC has its network in over 500 cities and 560 branches 85,000 advisors with 140 partners. The network area of this company is great but there are some other companies who have more area then ABLIC





4. Life insurance categories







This company provides various kinds of policies to its customers. This company has various categories of insurance companies. 

The categories of life insurance are listed below. 

• Life term solutions = In this category company provides whole life insurance policies to its customers. 



• Saving with protection = In this category company offers accidental coverage or disease coverage to the policyholder. 



• Children's future solution = In this category of Insurance policy company offers insurance policies related to Children's future coverage. 



• Pension solution plan = On this category company offers to their customer a pension plan after a suggested age. 



And many more. 





So, here is all the information about Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance Company (ABSLIC). This company is a leading company in its field and gave aight competition to its competitors. 

Hope you like. 

Post a Comment

0 Comments